Friday, January 27, 2012

Rewind of this week

Yay!!! I am sooooo excited that the weekend is here! I have missed my sweet baby girl! I can't believe I just finished my 4th week back at work! I feel like it was just the other day that I went back.

Looking at Raegan though I can definitely tell how much she's changed in the last four weeks. That seems to be my Friday thing to do is truly take her in and notice all her changes (not that I don't during the week it's just crazy busy)! But she's changed so much! She's gotten so big in just a few short days! Today she was laying on her back propped up by the Boppy and her Daddy was talking to her and she was actually trying to sit up. She was leaning and doing these tiny little crunches to get closer to her daddy. It was sooo cute! Build them muscles baby girl!

I looked back through her photos last night on Facebook and was completely amazed at how my much she's changed from newborn to infant. What a beautiful miracle of life God has given us. It still amazes me how beautiful life is.

Tomorrow Raegan will be 4 months old! I just can't believe 4 months ago I gave birth to her! Shes the most perfect gift I have ever gotten! And I thank God every day for my sweet blessing!!!! I love her with all my heart!

Raegan had a rough start to her week this week. She has started teething and was really fussy! Broke my heart! She was nursing a lot and waking up a lot! It was tiring on her and me! But the last 3 days she's been much better! Soooo thankful!

Tuesday night I actually decided to try her in the crib. I am NOT pushing it if she sleeps for an hour and cries then fine I will go get her. Its not a big deal for me and honestly not something I'm pushing! She is my child and if I choose to have her sleep with me that's my business! I am HER mommy and I know HER and ME best! :) and that's exactly why I hadn't posted the last three night attempt stories because I don't want to read the commentary! not to mention my puppy dogs slept with me for years! It was hard on me training them to sleep in their kennels why would anyone think having Raegan sleep in her bed instead of with me would be easy??? Lol! Oh and buy the way I was hard core with her sleeping in her crib before she was born! Ha! Then reality sunk in!!! Lol!

But anyway she actually made it 4 hours Tuesday night in her crib! And Wednesday night I tried again and she made it 6 hours before waking up! And last night I tried it again and she made it 8 whole hours before waking up to eat! I was sooo impressed! That's 2 hour increases every night!!! Goo Raegan!

I laid her in her crib tonight too. I hope she makes it just as long. But I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't because she fell asleep before we could do her normal bedtime routine. But here's to hoping! I'll love her either way!!! She's perfect!!!

Yesterday she stayed with Jessica and her baby Sophie instead of Tracey! Tracey had the great honor of welcoming her new niece into the world yesterday! But Raegan did great for Jessica! She even got her to take a 2 hour nap which I haven't been able to since she was a few weeks old. She even got her to take a paci to calm herself down right away. She had a great day with Jessica and Sophie! Oh and when I went to pick Raegan up yesterday she hadn't had her last bottle yet! So Jessica suggested I try to give it to her! I was hesitate at first but thought it best to try! And she took that bottle from me! Made me sad and happy all in one! Bittersweet!

Tomorrow we are going to Myrtle Beach to see the Hysners! We haven't seen them since Raeagn was born and they came to visit her! Since they will be watching Raegan next month for our trip we thought it would be best to have some interaction between baby girl and them before our trip!

Well it's getting late (yep 10pm is late nowadays!)! Still gotta pump and get some chores done then it's bed for me!

Be blessed friends! Life is too precious not to enjoy ALL things especially ALL the little things!

2 comments:

  1. You're so strong. Don't forget it. It's admirable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica!!! I sooo appreciate you and your friendship!!! Love you!!!!

      Delete