Thursday, January 12, 2012

One more day!

Tomorrow is Friday! ONE more day of teaching and I'll have a 3 day weekend ahead of me!!!! I am sooooo ready to spend 3 whole days with my sweet blessing!!!! It's long overdue!!!!

This week has been okay. I've been surviving. The hardest part for me is at night when I reflect in our day and I think about all I missed with my sweet girl. I've cried a few times tonight. I just miss her so much!

Tonight she fell asleep on me and slept for almost 2 hours! It felt soooo good to allow her to nap on me! Oh how I've missed that! She is truly the sweetest baby! Honestly I've done lots of babysitting in my life and she is soooo happy and smiley all the time! It just melts my heart!

Tonight she was laughing at the dogs. By the time I got my phone out to video her she was already fixated on something else, lol! Daddy got her to laugh though by tickling her. It was the first time she's laughed for us. She's been saving all her laughs for Tracey. Hehe. Sneaky girl! Tracey got a cute laughing video today too that I'm gonna post on Facebook in a little bit.

Sooooo ready for tomorrow! I can't wait till 3:15pm tomorrow! I'm gonna be one happy mommy! I can't wait for all the loving I'm gonna give and get from RG!

I love my sweet blessing more than words can express! All the way to the moon and back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment