Monday, January 2, 2012

First day back at work

Soooo today was okay. I cried this morning when I left and when I got to school. Very very thankful today was a teacher workday!!!! Drew called me around 845 and told me RG was refusing the bottle and had been crying for 45 mins so of course I broke down in tears again. Drew was able to make her take half an ounce. :( not much at all. Drew brought her up to work about 10:45 and I was soooo happy to see her!!!! 430 am was the last time I nursed her! so from then till 11am she only ate half an ounce that worried me!!! she is stubborn for sure! I can't believe she went that long without eating that much. Drew decided to go ahead and hang out in my classroom while I worked (and I ended up nursing her twice at work) So I was only technically away from RG from 630-10:45am. So tomorrow I think it's gonna be way worse! ALL day :( I know Tracey will do great job I just worry about the bottle and of course missing her!!!! Tracey you get RG on the bottle and taking it easily you are getting a bonus!!! For real! Hehe! Ahhh tomorrow is the true test. thanks for everyone who has been praying for me during this transition it really means a lot to me! I am looking forward to seeing my kids tomorrow but will soooo be looking forward to picking up my sweet blessing at the end of the day! Please continue the prayers! Tomorrow is gonna be the toughest!

No comments:

Post a Comment