Thursday, January 5, 2012

My sweet blessing!

Dear Raegan,

Mommy misses you soooo much! Today was day 4 back at work. It's been soooo tough leaving you in the morning.

The bottle has been a challenge for you this week but I am soooo proud of you because you finally took 10 ounces today!!! Tracey was proud too! And Daddy!!!! And probably all of Facebook. Hehe.

After skyping with Granny I rocked you to sleep around 8. I laid you in our bed while I cleaned up and washed all your new bottles! You woke up around 9 just to see where everyone was. I got you back to sleep but decided I wanted some more time with you, so I picked you up and we've been rocking in your nursery for almost an hour! you are still in my loving arms as I type this blog entry.

I've just been taking you ALL in. You got a bath tonight so you smell extra smelly good! I love your baby smell! I love the way you bury you head in my shoulder as a way to shield the light from your eyes. I love the way you get a little smirk on your face while sleeping. I love feeling your heart beat against my chest. I also love watching your pulse through your soft spot on your head (even though it does freak me out sometimes). I love hearing you breath tonight you are breathing much more through your nose. I love how when I kiss your forehead you kind of flinch in your sleep. I love how you body is all swaddled up and you look so serene as you sleep. I love everything about you my sweet blessing!!!!!

It's in moments like these that I cherish. Just taking you in. I want to remember everything about you. I hate that I am back at work because I don't want to miss a single thing about you, but Tracey has been wonderful in sending me texts, pictures and even videos of you. It helps comfort me when I am away from you. Gives me a peace of mind that you are okay. It's definitely been tough being back at work but many prayers have been helping and it sure does make me cherish every moment I do have with you. You are my everything and I thank God every day for Him giving you to us. You are my sweet blessing always and forever! I love you to the moon and back!!!!

You are sooo loved my sweet blessing!!!!

Love always and forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment