Saturday, July 14, 2012

Raegan Grace!

RG woke up... I rocked her back to sleep, went to lay her back in her crib... She started crying... :( so back to the glider... Holding her ...admiring her beauty! My oh my is she growing up so fast! She is so stinking cute! I really could hold her all night (But we know I can't... ) my oh so sweet blessing takes up my whole lap now... I feel her every breath... Hear her talking in her sleep... Feel her soft skin...and her freshly brushed teeth.. (which by the way she LoVEs brushing her teeth! She smiles and giggles almost every time I put the tooth brush in her mouth). My oh my my baby is growing up! Taking her first step today (well technically yesterday)... Two steps total for the day! It's not full out walking but man is she on her way! ...

She's growing up and changing so fast all day long!!!! Sitting here looking at her brings tears to my eyes knowing in a few weeks im not going to have her all to myself! I've got to SHARE her! Ha! I'm not good at sharing her! I don't want to go back to work! I don't want to leave my sweet blessing! But one has got to do what one has got to do! Holding her now with her head on my chest!!!! Ohhh lOvE her!!!!

Oh I could write about Raegan all day long!

Okay may attempt to lay her down in a few mins...

Back to Raegan and mommy snuggles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment