Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ohh Raegan

Hello my sweet baby girl!

Today you are 10 months old! I just cannot believe it! Oh where oh where did the time go??? I feel like I just had you and now here you go into double digits!!!

I am sooo very blessed to be your mommy! Every day I thank God that He picked me to be your mommy! You are everything I want and could ever ask for in having a baby! And all the glory goes to God!!!

The love I have for you will always be unconditional!

I can't believe in TWO months you will be ONE!!!! Crazy sooo crazy!!!!

There is still so much I need to do to prepare for your big celebration but I know it will fall into place! I keep going all over the place with your theme haha! But I will zone in and pick something and we will have the greatest party for you.

I love you Raegan Grace! Even If you have me up at all hours of the night (like you have for the past 3 nights in a row). It's been a struggle for sure! It's a good thing you smell sooo good! Hehe! And I have tried many things but I know this too shall pass. God will bring us both through it!

Well my sweet blessing now that you are back to sleep again let's see if you will let me lay you down so I can rest too...Fingers and toes crossed on this one! :)

Ohhh and the day you have your own baby call me. I will help you! :) sometimes you may need it (even if just listening to you or giving you a hug or words of encouragement ) and well I will be there because even when you have your own baby you will still always be my baby and I will do anything in the world for you no matter how old you are! You will never ever have to worry about not having me by your side! I will never leave you or forsake you! Neither will God! Remember that!

I love you Raegan Grace Smallwood to the moon and back forever and always!!!

Love your mommy!!!!


Oh by the way blogger always posts the wrong date and times it's actually 7-28-12 1am gotta check into that

No comments:

Post a Comment