Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's getting closer!

So the reveal is getting closer! 1 week and 5 days to be exact! I can't believe it's almost here! I am sooo excited yet so nervous for this next step. I think I am just nervous because that means I am half way done with this pregnancy and I just can't believe time is flying by!

Today, I ordered a bunch of stuff for my reveal party. I still have some things to figure out...like food and how I am actually going to tell everyone, but I've taken steps and we are getting close now!

I just can't believe in 12 short days  I will know if Baby Smallwood is a BOY or GIRL! It's just so amazing!

I am so thankful to God for this opportunity to be a parent. To have a chance to experience life as a family. To be a mom. It just brings tears to my eyes, knowing that God trust ME to raise this precious Baby as one of HIS precious children. That He trust my husband and I to raise this precious Baby. We are so grateful and thankful God for this opportunity He has given us!

I pray daily for my precious soon to be family. I pray that Drew and I will raise him/her up in a Godly home. That we will be the parents that God wants us to be. I pray that Drew and I will remain strong in all that we face while learning to raise a child. That we will trust in the Lord so that our precious baby will have an example to look at and follow. And ultimately an everlasting life with God.

I pray that our precious baby will accept God as his/her Savior. That him/her will want to know God in every way possible. I want my baby to live a Christian life and to surround him/her self around the best types of people. But at the same time I want him/her to be a positive influence and support system to those around him/her as well (especially those who struggle). I want my baby to love God, love those around them, treat everyone with dignity and respect. I pray God that him/her will be like You. I know that it is going to be hard for my baby in this world full of temptation and sins but I pray that my baby will remember God's words in times of struggles to TRUST in God with all his/her heart and not lean on his/her own understanding. I pray that my precious baby will glorify You, Praise You, and Honor you in all of his/her words, actions, prayers, and thoughts Lord God.

In your name I pray, AMEN!

18 weeks May 12th (2 weeks to go till reveal)

No comments:

Post a Comment