Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ahhhhhh!!! Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it! The day I've been waiting for since I found out I was pregnant is only a day away!!! In less than 24 hours we will know if Baby Smallwood is a girl or boy! I can't believe the day is here! I also can't believe that tomorrow I will be 20 weeks pregnant! I am half way there! WOW!!!!!!!

It's been so much fun listening to everyone guess what they think Baby Smallwood is! Early in my pregnancy many said girl now many are voting boy, so we shall see!

I always thought it was a girl from the very beginning. However, in the last few weeks I thought it was a boy! Drew always thought it was a boy, and now he's changed his mind and thinks it's a girl! Hehe! It makes me laugh that we both changed our minds. The best thing about that is that at some point during our pregnancy we were BOTH RIGHT! Hehe!

It doesn't matter to us either way... rather we have a BOY or a GIRL! We of course want a healthy BABY! But we are soooo excited to be able to find out what GOD has HANDPICKED just for us! I can't wait to see if GOD wants us to have a little girl or a little boy first! It's so exciting! I want to cry right now just thinking about that tomorrow I will get to know what GOD PICKED just for us Smallwoods! It brings tears to my eyes knowing this is what GOD has planned for us! I can't wait!

My appointment is at 2pm. So I still have to go to school and teach (only 6 more teaching days, 4 whole days, and 2 half days until Summer Break)!!! But will leave school early to make it to my appointment! Tomorrow may go by slow for me teaching wise! Hehe! But time has already flown by so before I know it I will be sitting in the doctor's office with my sweet husband finding out what God has chosen for us! Of course I hope Baby Smallwood won't be shy! Mommy and Daddy will be so disappointed! Hehe! Drew and I want to find out together because we want this to be OUR special moment together!

After our appointment Drew and I will go shopping for our gender reveal party. We already have most things, but we've got to get some last minute things too! :)

At 7pm tomorrow night we are having out gender reveal party! Our closest friends will join us for dinner and fun and then we will surpise them with our reveal!

So after all our closest friends and family find out then I will post it on Facebook! So patience friends! Hehe! I am going to predict that I will post it on fb around 8:30-9 pm ... so look then! :)

I can't wait to share in the news with everyone of what God has chosen for us! It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting!!!!

Thanks for all your thoughts and love during this time! The Smallwoods couldn't be more excited! We feel so blessed! Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment