Sunday, May 29, 2011

1st Shopping Spree for Raegan Grace

Yay! Now that we knew we were having a little girl I couldn't wait to go shopping for her! Laura and I decided to get lunch this past Saturday and see what we could find for my little blessing!

Before we left I made two rules for myself!
1. I could not buy anything for Raegan Grace unless it was on sale and a good deal

2. Unless it was for her nursery!

I made these rules because I didn't want to buy unnecessary stuff that I know I could get at a baby shower. And well the nursery is my domain so it was okay if I spent money on that!

My main goal was to look for crib bedding!

We met for lunch at the mall and went shopping at two children's stores at the mall, but left each place empty handed.

We then went to Babies-r-us and looked at several cute clothes there! We also looked at bedding, but I wanted something without a theme on it! I had a picture on my cell phone of what I was looking for or something similar but no luck! We honestly spent the majority of the time sitting (yes sitting) on the floor looking at Baby Books! And again we left Babies-r-us empty handed.

We went to Buy Buy Baby and looked around the entire store. It was Laura's first time there and we checked out some crib bedding (but still no luck, I loved the one I had found online too much to compromise on anything else) and talked baby the entire time! Eventually we made it to the glider section and literally ended up sitting in the gliders for 30 minutes or so just talking and relaxing! :) Wish we would have gotten a picture of that! Two pregnant women relaxing in the baby store! On our way out of the store I finally found some things I wanted to buy! I found a cute bib and pacifier to give to Drew for Father's Day coming up next month! They were so cute! I also found some closet organizers to seperate clothes by baby's age.

Baby Bib I will give Drew for Father's Day coming up! A father to be gift rather! :)

Pacifiers I got for Drew for a Daddy to be gift: they say I love Daddy and Daddy's Little Girl!
Now noone tell Drew what I got him! It's a suprise! I can post it on here because I know he never gets on here! :) Hehe!

the closet organizers I got for Raegan's closet
After we left Buy Buy Baby we went to Kohls because we knew they had some cute dresses there! I found her one dress and Laura bought Miss Raegan two little outfits! So sweet of her!

1 of the outifts Laura bought Miss Raegan (thanks Laura)

the 2nd outfit Laura bought Miss Raegan (thanks Laura)

the 1st dress I bought Raegan Grace!


I dropped Laura off and then I had forgotten I had wanted to go to Michaels to get Raegan letters to put above her crib. So I went back and go the letters to spell her name. I still need to go get the paint and supplies to decorate them with but at least I have the letters!


the letters I am going to decorate and hang above Raegan's crib!

Later that night (after a boat ride and dinner with my brother and husband) I came home and researched more crib bedding. I still LOVED the set I had found previously that was saved on my phone! So I ordered it! So Raegan Grace got some pretty pink, green, and white bedding! I can't wait for it to get here so I can finish decorating her room! :)
the crib bedding I fell in love with and ordered for Raegan Grace!
I had so much fun shopping with Laura for Raegan Grace! I can't wait to finish decorating the nursery and the baby shower's to come, etc! It's going to be so much fun!

2 comments: