Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 blessings

WOW! I cannot believe that 2012 is coming to an end! (I started this blog entry yesterday, but was too tired to finish it, sooo yea) Crazy how time flies. I never really understood that phrase before having Raegan Grace. But boy do I understand it now. It feels like it was just last month that I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl, but here 2012 came and she is already a year old and growing and learning so much as a toddler. Here's my year in review!

January

Mommy returned to work after 3 months of maternity leave

Daddy was sweet enought to bring Raegan to see mommy after missing her on my first day back to work after maternity leave

you started childcare with Tracy!

She took such good care of you!

After 4 days of no bottles, you finally took your first bottle for Tracy!

4 months old and your first cereal

February
Sonic trip to Cancun, Mexico

you spent the week with THE Hysners! First time away from Mommy and Daddy!

you spent the week with THE Hysners! First time away from Mommy and Daddy!
First Valentine's Day

first foods: carrots!

first two bottom teeth

March

celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary


celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary

April
Daddy celebrated his 3rd year as Operating Partner of Sonic



your 1st Easter!

Raegan's 1st Easter!

Raegan's 1st Easter!

Raegan's baby dedication at church

in One month, Raegan learned to SIT UP and CRAWL at 6 months old!!!

I celebrated my 26th birthday

May
my niece Rebecca Lynn was born May 3
I started my FIRST daily Facebook prayer on May 21, 2012 (here's part of my draft that I posted)

June
Raegan's first trip to the ZOO :)

I got my braces off after wearing them for two years!

Raegan's first time in a pool and first out of state trip visiting my family in VA

July

Raegan's first time at the beach

Raegan's first 4th of July


Raegan's first cow appreciation outfit

Raegan learned to WALK at 9 months old! She took her first few steps a few days before this pic!

August
First Family Vacation to Litchfield Beach

Raegan started childcare at Mrs. Jordan's!
started my 5th year of teaching by having my sweet husband hand deliver flowers to me!


 
September

Raegan Grace turned ONE year old!

Raegan Grace turned ONE year old!

Raegan Grace turned ONE year old!

October

October Mom's Club! One year before, One year after :)
Raegan's first field trip to the pumpkin patch

Raegan's first trip the STATE FAIR

Raegan's 2nd Halloween!

November
RG first time voting at Mrs. Jordan's and she waited 3.5 hours with mommy and daddy to vote in the election!
Drew celebrated his 27th birthday!


Happy Thanksgiving!

December
Merry Christmas

Raegan's 2nd Christmas


*Hope you enjoyed my 2012 year in review! I know I left a lot out, but it was so hard to pick off Facebook things that happened in our life!!!

1 comment:

  1. love the collages of pictures!! she gets cuter each day!!!

    ReplyDelete