Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I guess summer is practically over

Dear Raegan Grace,

Well my sweet baby girl! Summer has pretty much come to an end. You start tomorrow with Jordan and you will go three days this week and three days next week before we start five days a week. This depresses your poor mommy! Although I am sure you will handle it far better than I will!

Mommy wishes I could stay at home with you. But We also don't want to struggle either. We want to be able to give to others and take care of each other. We are trying to work on paying off a few things around here so that becoming a domestic engineer may be in more plain sight in another year or so. We are just listening to God and whatever He says we are trying to do.

I love you more than anything in this world my sweet blessing! Just because I work doesn't mean I love you any less! It honestly means I cherish the time I do have with you even more. My time with you is precious! It's sacred time for me and you and I enjoy every second! I am very thankful I have a career that allows me to be with you during all holidays and have the summers off with you!

My job gives me an opportunity to show God's love! Growing up I loved school. It was my haven. Being a teacher now I hope my students love school and I hope I can provide a haven for them too. Being a teacher is hard work. I don't do for the money that's for sure. I do it for the outcome. The feeling I get knowing I left a footprint on a child's life. I hope that they will remember me for the love and care I gave them. And I try my best to teach them as much as I can along the way too! My job is hard, but so rewarding at the same time! I see God every day in what I do. And all I can do is pray that others can see God in me and that I can do His work every day!

One day, my sweet girl, you may find yourself balancing a career, a husband, and a family. I don't know what God's plans are for you my sweet baby girl but I do know those plans will be great! I cannot wait to see what paths God will have You take! But whatever you do your mommy here will support you 110%. Whatever you need you will always have my love!

I still can't believe you have to go off to Jordan's tomorrow! I'm hoping you won't cry because I know I will. And if you cry that will make it even harder to leave! Packing all your stuff tonight, laying your clothes out made my stomach tighten up. Made my eyes overflow with tears.

As I was sitting there writing my nightly prayer I heard you crying. I immediately came in to rock you back to sleep. A few extra snuggles from you my dear I certainly don't mind! Especially not tonight! Honestly I needed more snuggles from you! Actually give me time to write to you! Trying to soak you in every minute I can my sweet blessing!

Tomorrow, Raegan Grace know that when I drop you off I will be back to pick you up. I really hope you don't mind sharing me with my students. They need me (not that you don't) in different ways then you do right now (well they will in a few weeks in the meantime mommy is getting ready for them). You are my number one priority my sweet baby girl! Your needs will be met too! You will forever be my biggest and greatest gift from God! God gave you to me to enjoy and I guess as you are sharing me with my students I guess it's only fair for me to share you with the world! You are such a happy baby and I pray that when others see you they see God's blessings in you! I know I do and I cherish every bit of it! Guess its time again for us to share each other. Together we can do this! :)

I love you all the way to the moon and back forever and always!

Love,
Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment