Thursday, August 2, 2012

chick fil-a opinion because I can have one

My opinions on the whole controversary as if there aren't enough floating around...

I never could decide if I wanted to post it or not. But we ALL have a right to voice our opinion. So be it!

All I am going to say is I support Chick fil a...

Did I go eat there yesterday? No. Was it bought for me for an event and did I eat it? Yes.

Do I think Chick fil a has a right to stand and say what they believe? Yes.

Will I boycott chick fil a? No.

Do others have the right to boycott chick fil a? Yes.

Do I think companies like Target and Starbucks have a right to support gay marriage? Yes.

Will I boycott target and Starbucks because they support gay marriage??? NO!
(I means really people? me give up Target??? And coffee?)

Do I believe people have a right to have a voice and have a choice??? Yes

People are going to do what they want any way... It doesn't matter what others opinions are.

I have to answer to my God. And I want him to know I stand by His word. Do I fall short on living up to His word??? Yes. We all do, on a daily basis in many categories! But thankfully I am forgiven for my sins, You are too. As long as You accept Jesus as Your Savior. If you want to know more about Jesus ask me. I would be glad to share my story.

Do I have friends that believe differently than me??? Yes. Lots of them. But I respect them and they respect me. I'm not mean to them I don't boycott hanging out with them, having conversations with them. And they don't to me either. We agree to disagree. We have a mutual respect. God says love thy neighbor. I do.

We are never all going to agree on any issue rather gay marriage or taxes or whatever the issue may be. It's just not going to happen. EVER.

Everyone can say what they want, and believe what they want.

But I would hope that we can all have the integrity and heart to treat each other fairly (& i use that term loosely bc we all know fair is not equal: we all have different needs) and Not be disrespectful to anyone.

That is all.

And again if you want to know more about Jesus, ask me!

*no comments please (this is my opinion and my opinion only)

Carry on and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment