Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has had a beautiful day! I hope it was filled with lots of love and laughter. I also hope Santa was very good to each and everyone of you. And most importantly I hope you took the time to remember the true meaning behind today!

"For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
...
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)


I am so thankful that we have today to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I am so glad that...

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

We have so much to be thankful for, not just today, but everyday.

I found this link about the true meaning behind Christmas...I loved it...check it out below...

http://llerrah.com/truemeaningofchristmas.htm

(I am still learning how to link, so I don't know if it worked or not, but if it didn't copy and paste the link into your browser, I promise it's worth seeing)

Have a very Holy Christmas as Dr. Lincoln said at our Christmas Eve Service last night, not just a Merry Christmas, but a Holy Christmas! So have a very HOLY MERRY CHRISTmas!!!

Be blessed my blogger friends. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment