Friday, December 31, 2010

Adios 2010

Wow! I can't believe another year has gone by!

2010, God has blessed us with another GREAT year and I can't wait to see what He will bring us in 2011!

Let's see in 2010....

January:
-My older brother moved in


February:
-Drew and I celebrated out 2nd Valentine's day being married, and our 7th Valentine's day together in all! :)

-It snowed in Columbia, SC!

March:
-Drew and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary!


April:
-I celebrated my 24th birthday

-I got braces!



-I sold my very first car I ever drove and owned! My KIA SPECTRA! :)

May:
-I graduated with my Master's Degree from Columbia College




-My two best friends in the whole world got married! :) Brendon and Katie Sharpe!



-My cousin married his sweetheart Tiffany! Congrats Chris and Tiffany Campbell!


June:
-My awesome class of my second year teaching graduated to first grade! :)

-My awesome teaching assistant, Christy Gainey, moved away :(

-My two friends Justin and Janet Davis celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary!




-Drew and I celebrated our 7th "dating" anniversary (yes I count that)

-Baby Hunter was born! (June 22, 2010)


July:
Summer vacation! NO SCHOOL!!!!

August:
-Drew and I went to Beautfort for our mini-vacation! :)

-School started back for me!

September:
-Went to my only USC football game of the season, but that doesn't mean I love my GAMECOCKS any less! GO GAMECOCKS!!!




October:
-my brother moved out!!! :)

-Precious Baby Sophie was born October 15, 2010 (precious sister of a former student)



November:
-Drew celebrated his 25th birthday!

December:
-Sonic caught on fire, and was closed for two weeks!


-I got to see my family in Virginia who I haven't seen in over 2 years!

-Drew and I started a new Christmas Eve tradition: eat breakfast for Christmas Eve dinner!

-It snowed in Columbia, SC for the 2nd time this year!


-Sonic reopened!

-I got my widsom teeth taken out! :(


God, thank you so much for the year 2010! I cannot thank you enough for your many blessings! I know that 2011 will be even greater and we have You to thank for! May God bless us all!



No comments:

Post a Comment