Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's been a while

Well Raegan is in bed... Mommy has two seconds to herself.... My to do list is overflowing BUT of course I have no desire to do it... I want some me time and my me time tonight wants to blog so I will put off the dishes, the housework, the school work, the many to do lists laying around my house to take care of my wants.

Life has been hectic. Crazy busy. No time to hardly even take a second to enjoy it.

Being back at work makes my head spin. Between trying to balance school work, housework, all the while taking care of a very active and mobile 11 month old is whew crazy!!!

But amongst all of it, I love it! In a way I feel more accomplished. I don't have time to put off stuff so more stuff is getting done even if I don't feel like it. Yes some things are getting put on the back burner but hey that's called life. We prioritize!

I'm enjoying my every moment with Raegan Grace. I can't wait to pick her up when I get off work and see the big ole smile light up her face! And then the way she snuggles against my neck to let me know she missed me too! Or the way if I sit there talking too long holding RG to Jordan she will lean her head in front of my face and smile as big as she can as if to say I'm here too mommy let's hit the road mommy! It's really too cute!!! Our times in the evenings go by too fast! By the time she is in bed I'm completely exhausted but I just love her! She's my whole world and I can't imagine life without her! Even with all her major messes she makes for me to clean she brings joy to my life as she explores every nook and cranny in this house... And I mean all of them! Tonight she discovered she could lift the toilet seat on her own?!!! Where oh where do they learn to be such inquirers??? I love it!! My little explorer seems to be on a new mission every night and I just love watching how much joy she gets out of the simple things in life!

Work is going well too! I love my team! We work well together and the planning is really coming together! Its definitely a lot of work with all the new stuff we are learning but we are truly doing the best we can! And did I mention I love my class???!!! Blessings for sure! They are too sweet!!! They make me smile! Today they told me "NOO I don't want to go home I want to keep learning!!!" three more chimed in and said the same thing! I mean can we say heart stop beating??? Jaw dropped huge smile slapped across my face??? I'm loving it!

Home is going well! Drew is wonderful! Sweet husband! He has actually been helping around the house more which is a huge burden off my chest. Also, tomorrow he starts a bible study at church. I'm quite proud of him for taking this next step! God is good!

We are blessed... Busy but truly blessed. Some days are harder than others but when I take a step back and look at it all... It's all worth it! Happy family, happy students= happy me! God is using me to do His work and I plan to continue to glorify Him in all that I do!

Be blessed! I Hope you all take a second to thank God for the craziness of your days! Sometimes it may feel like a blessing in disguise but breath it will all be worth it! Be blessed and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment