Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Snuggles!

Dear Raegan,

It's 11:30 at night and mommy is sitting here rocking you in the glider. I had just finished school work and was about to attempt sleep when I heard you fussing in your crib.

So mommy came to the rescue and now you are safely in my arms (well my lap now that you found your comfy spot). Ohhh seeing your sweet little face with your arms and legs wrapped around me makes mommy want nothing more than to stay up late taking you in. Snuggling with you! Enjoying everything about this perfect moment with you. Makes me want to call into work tomorrow and say nope can't come mommy needs Raegan time! Haha!

I may just have to sneak you in the bed with me just to get my fix.

Ohhhh Raegan!!! Tonight it's hard to lay you back down. I think I will sit here a little longer "holding" you. Now you have rolled to your back and I can perfectly see your sweet little face with your hand behind your head looking so perfect and more and more like a big girl!

I still can't believe you are only 23 days away from being ONE year old!!!

Ohhh baby girl! I couldn't ask for a baby more perfect than you! I prayed for you and God blessed me with you! You are my perfect gift from above!

I love you to the moon and back forever and always!

Now back to our snuggles!

Love,
Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment