Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reflecting on 2013

I absolutely cannot believe that 2013 is coming to an end. In so many ways it was the perfect year provided with many new beginnings for the entire family. It was also a year full of trials and tribulations but God is good and He uses each day to grow us stronger in His word.

Every year since starting this blog I like to reflect on the past year by the month...let's see how 2013 adds up :)

January
January 2013 we had a few days of 70 degree weather! Which meant lots of outside fun for this cutie pie!


February
The picture Jordan text me of Raegan's reaction when I told Jordan I got offered a new teaching job for the upcoming school year! :)


Sweet Raegan had to have surgery and have tubes put in her ears we were so over ear infections!

my love bought me roses hand delivered to my classroom for Valentine's day!
 

Sweet JoJo clan on valentine's day! LOVE LOVE THESE KIDDOS!

oh so cute! Valentine's Day 2013
 
Raegan went to her FIRST concert: Mickey's Music Festival


March

we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! Spent a weekend in Myrtle Beach to celebrate!
precious Sophia was born!
Raegan's 2nd Easter!

Raegan's 2nd Easter!
Sweet girl turned 18 months old! A year and half oh my goodness time flies! This pic captures her wild crazy beautiful personality

April

Drew celebrated 4 years as Operating Partner of Sonic!

I just love this pic! Had to add it!



Mommy turned 27!

Our October Mom's play date in April! It's the last one we have had!


May
Raegan's first charity gig: helping do a field day at Epworth Children's home!

June
My little Diva right before my last Windsor event at the Wildcat fest!

Raegan's last day with Jojo :(

Raegan's last day with Jojo! Oh how we miss this!
 
I said goodbye to 5 years of teaching beside this lovely amazing person, friend, sister and teacher! 3 years of kindergarten together followed by 2 years in first grade together at WE! Ohhh how I miss her and my entire WE family! There aren't enough words to put on here to show how much I miss them and the tears that fell when we parted ways.
5 YEAR OF TEACHING =a whole lot of boxes in your garage!
first WEEK long beach Vacation EVER in our life! and with our Amazing awesome friends Christina, Brandon, Katie, and Brendon! I couldn't ask for better friends to spend a whole week with! Oh how I love these people!
Beach Vacation 2013 Oh she was a handful running all over the place haha!


July

I attempted potty training and GAVE UP! :) haha....
Drew found out he would be getting a "new" job too! Operating Partner of the BRAND new Sonic on Forest Drive that would open in September! And I must say Lou and the Sonic family told us in style too! So sweet and exciting for my hubby and our family! TOUCHDOWN!

Fourth of July Fireworks at Fort Jackson with the Sharpes!
 
Did something I NEVER EVER thought I would do with my bestie! Can never be too safe!
MY FIRST trip to Ikea, I think it's fair to say I had FUN! :)

August

I started my 6th year of teaching back in kindergarten again (YAY, my heart is complete again) at a new school with these lovely beautiful ladies! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE being back in KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!!!!!! And I love my new dolphin family! We sure do love to laugh! :)

Raegan started with Sara

Raegan started with Sara! Thankful to Sara for helping me out until RG could start preschool!
 
New school + back to a grade I haven't taught in a while, calls for a new classroom theme! :) and I LOVE IT!

my beautiful little cousin Ashley got married!

September



Drew opens Sonic on Forest Drive! 9-9-13


Drew opens SONIC on Forest Drive! Yay! Columbia's FIRST indoor dining Sonic!
 
Raegan Grace turns TWO September 28, 2013

Raegan's Minnie Mouse Birthday Party at Daddy's SONIC complete with a hot diggity dog hot dog station!

Raegan's Minnie Mouse Birthday Party!

every birthday girl needs her name displayed! Happy 2nd Birthday to our baby girl!


Raegan's first day of two year old preschool 9-30-13
Raegan and her preschool teacher on her first day!
Raegan's 1st day of preschool it's only right she would find her bff on the playground!


October
Russo was born!

Raegan had her FIRST fall off her bike! Poor baby!
I got to take these two kiddos on their first preschool field trip!
Halloween for the last 3 years! oh my heart!
Boo at the Zoo with Izzy and Jake!


November


I chopped off my long hair and donated it and got my hair colored for the FIRST time in my life!
Sonic had it's official grand opening! Ribbon cutting and all!
50s day at Sonic grand opening! First time I have EVER seen Drew dress up in a costume!
RG's 2nd charity event: Operation Christmas Child and she truly was a real help!
Drew celebrated his 28th birthday! Of course Raegan had to blow out the candles!
sweet baby Lucas was born!


December
Started a new tradition: Ralphie joined the family
our beautiful Christmas card photo!
Raegan's very FIRST Christmas performance at preschool!
Santa was good to Raegan  :)

So many blessings in 2013. So many trails and tribulations this year too! Lot of transition as well with Drew starting at the new Sonic, me starting at a new school, and Raegan transitioning in child care several times this year. Many other personal issues as well, but we serve an Awesome God, and He has gotten us through it all and for that we can be thankful. We are looking forward to a prosperous and a happy new year as we welcome in 2014!

Thank You God for blessing us with another year of Your love and blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment