Sunday, September 29, 2013

tomorrow my baby starts preschool

ohHHHHHH MY goodness Raegan Grace....

You my dear are officially two (as of yesterday at 6:16pm hehe). Yesterday we had a beautiful birthday party for you filled with so many wonderful friends and family that LOVE and ADORE YOU! I just cannot believe two years ago I held you for the first time and that you are now a big TWO years old. Time surely flies and you can't blink at all...it's been the best two years of my life filled with so many happy memories. You are my oh so sweet blessing and such a special and perfect gift from God and there is not a day that doesn't go by that I don't thank God for you!

Tomorrow is a big day for you (and me): You start two year old preschool. I can't believe the day is here. I am so thankful I haven't had to send you to daycare for the past two years and have had some amazing people help with you while I was working (Tracey, Jordan, and Sara will always hold special places in my heart). You are such an amazing little girl and I know that you truly will only flourish as you begin this new journey. It's going to be an adjustment not to able to call/text your sitter to check on you, but hopefully preschool won't be annoyed as I call and check on you throughout your day some (at least in the beginning). The only thing I am worried about is your naptime. You have ALWAYS been such a light sleeper and all of your sitters have had to let you sleep in a room by yourself because the slightest noise would wake you up. So huge huge prayers are going out for you that this adjustment will be easy for you and that you will get some rest while you are at preschool. Today we went shopping and you picked out a new blanket and pillow so that you could cozy up with at naptime. I hope it helps some! Mommy also finally got you a new jacket because wrapping you up in a blanket like I have been doing the last week and dropping you off at your first day of preschool might be frowned upon. haha! Seriously though, you needed a jacket! So new jacket you got for these cool fall mornings. You are going to look adorable in your new outfit too! I am sucker for little girl clothes and I can't wait to see you dressed all sweet in your smocked school outfit and bows in your hair! Such a cutie pie you are!

Daddy and I both will be dropping you off in the morning so we can snap a few pictures and kiss and love on you goodbye. I will be counting down the minutes until I can come pick you up and hear about your first day of preschool! Your teachers and classmates are going to be soooo lucky to have you in their class! You are such a fun, loving, energetic, sweet child! I cherish every moment I get to spend with you and I know your new teachers and classmates will too! You light up a room and I know they will enjoy you as much as every one who meets you does. Hope you have an AMAZING first day of preschool my sweet sweet blessing! I hope you have so much fun meeting new friends, playing, learning and growing!

I love you my oh so sweet blessing all the way to the moon and back! 

Love always and forever,
Momma (or mommy, you call me both, hehe)

all ready for preschool
Happy Birthday my love! THE BIG TWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment