Saturday, May 25, 2013

Perfect day!!

Today was the perfect day with Raegan Grace!

When I woke up this morning I has no idea where I wanted to take Raegan! I knew I wanted to take her somewhere fun but couldn't make my mind up.

After much debate I decided to take her to Edventure! I think the only reason why I didn't take her before now is because I was waiting on daddy! When I take her somewhere for the FIRST time I like Daddy to be there to witness and enjoy all her excitement too. And since he only has Sundays off we normally go to church, lunch then it's nap time. And by the time she wakes up and we get anywhere everything is closed so we normally don't go anywhere like that on Sundays because there is no time.

But I decided I was going to take her regardless because I don't want her missing out on things just because daddy has to work.

So off to Edventure we went! She was so excited seeing everything! She saw the Firetruck first and kept saying "truck" over and over. When we walked up to the truck she saw a firefighter statue and got scared. She backed up to me with a scared look. I had to pick her up and show her it was fake and safe. It's funny because every time she saw it she got scared and would run past it real fast. Haha! Silly girl!

We had so much fun enjoying all the little exhibits! Raegan especially enjoyed the bucket of ball area, the veterinarian adopt a pet clinic, butterfly garden, the cow (where she kept saying "moo"), the slide area, and the grocery store area, and even Mr. Eddy where she kept pointing to his hat saying "hat". Which she also did every time she saw someone in Edventure wearing a hat! Funny girl!

After we left Edventure we went to visit daddy at work and he was nice enough to feed us both :) hehe!

We then came home and she took a three hour nap! Yay! I was lucky enough to get some sleep in there too!

When she woke up we watched Minnie and then Daddy came home and we spent the entire evening outside playing and watching Daddy cut the grass! She had ball today!

After eating dinner we snuggled up on the couch for a bit and just relaxed until bath! Boy was she messy! All day fun and outside equals one dirty child. Haha!

While sitting on the couch Raegan saw me put my sunglasses on top of my head and she wanted to copy me! So sweet!


Dear Raegan Grace,

Thank you for being a good girl today! I had so much fun with you!

We had a great day! You were wore out! I know you did because even when I laid you down for the night before I even had a chance to say night night you said "night night, love you, bye bye." Eyed closed, didn't lift your head on anything! Haha! Tired sweet girl!

Raegan, I love creating memories with you! Makes me wish summer was here already!!! 9 more school days my dear! Can't wait to soak up the sun with you and enjoy every moment with you!

Tomorrow daddy promised to take us to the zoo! Should be lots of fun! Can't wait to go its been a few months since we have gone! Yay for family time! Mommy and daddy love you so very much!

Thanks for being my sweet girl! I love you to the moon and back forever and always!!

Love,
Mommy!!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment