Sunday, March 20, 2011

How we told our families that we were expecting!!!!!! :)

We came back from the DR that Monday night. We ended up not getting back to our house till 2:30 am. I was supposed to go to the work the next morning, but I was so tired and so sick I ended up not making it. I pretty much slept all day Tuesday.

Well Tuesday evening I started going through all our pics of the DR and decided to start my creation of my video to tell our families!

I just completed it when Drew walked in the door at like 10pm. So together we watched it and had tears in his eyes as he watched it together. He was so cute, and anxious to tell his family. They all live out of state. So he called his Mom, but she was still at work. So then we called his Dad. His dad was already in bed, but he woke up so he could go check his computer! What I did was send a you tube link to their emails and told them before they opened the link they had to call us!

Well, Drews Dad got right out of bed and watched it! He was sooo excited for us and kept saying "I'm going to be a grandpa!" It was cute~!

Well, after we hung up with Drew's dad on the phone, we went to bed. I guess at like midnight Drew's mom was off work and so she called us back. She watched the video with us on the phone and she loved it. She kept saying "You turkeys! I knew you were up to something!" It was funny! She was tearing up and everything! So sweet!

But needless to say everyone loved our video and it was a creative way to tell those around us! Especially those out of state! :)

Below is the video! Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. That's so cute :) I'm so happy for you guys! Jennifer, you'll make an amazing mother. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy thus far~ Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete